Thursday, April 28, 2011

OPEN!!

Imagine your at the starting line of a race waiting for the gun to go off.  Your heart beat is steadily getting quicker, your palms are sweaty, and your mind is being bombarded with insane thoughts. " What am I doing here?  Will I finish? Will I place? Should I go pee? Can I do this? I think I'm going to puke" then comes that sharp crack of a sound and your off.  That's pretty much how much how I felt in getting ready to open this store.  My thoughts were along these lines " What am I doing here at 1 am?  Will I open? Will I place things in the right spot?  Should I go pee? Can I do this?" and the oh so often one " I think I'm going to puke" and I definitely had sweaty palms.

UrbanEndo Runners Hours:

Monday- Closed
Tuesday-Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday                    10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday                10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday                  10:00am - 4:00pm


A Big Thank-You to all my friends who helped me make this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment